The program improvement process is one of the most critical functions of KECSAC. Each year, our team visits every state agency program to assist them in meeting the expections set forth by the Kentucky Department of Education as well as KECSAC. The team consists of Russell Behanan, who serves the Central Kentucky Region; Roy Chapman, who serves the Western Region; and Lue Cole, who serves the Eastern Region. Their wealth of experience in the Kentucky system of schools as educators enables them to work with state agency programs to enhance the quality of service provided in the Commonwealth.
Below are resources and documents to help prepare for program visits. KECSAC staff can assist you with inquiries regarding the program improvement process.
KECSAC Forms, Samples & Templates
- KECSAC SIDE Document (Standards, Indicators, Descriptors and Evidence)
- Addendum to SIDE - Extended Learning Opportunities
- KECSAC Program Improvement Tool 2014-2015
- KECSAC Program Improvement Plan Sample
- KECSAC Program Improvement Plan Template
- Implementation & Impact Check Sample
- Implementation & Impact Check Template
- Individualized Student Transition Form Sample
- Transition Plan Sample 1
- Transition Plan Sample 2
- Individual Plan of Instruction Template
- Lesson Plan Sample