District Financial Support
KECSAC provides financial support to over 50 school districts throughout the Commonweath who operate nearly 100 education programs. The agency distributes the State Agency Children's Fund (SACF) to districts on a per child basis through a memorandum of agreement (MOA). Our staff will be happy to assist you with questions regarding this process, how to apply for funds or any of the documentation below.
Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- 2020-2021 KECSAC Memorandum of Agreement *Districts will receive individualized MOA's; if you need a replacement, please contact email@example.com.
- Attachment 2: Program's Comprehensive Annual Budget
- Attachment 3: School Calendar 2020-2021
- Attachment 5: SEEK Worksheet 2020-2021
- Attachment 8: Implementation & Impact Check Template
- Comprehensive Facility Transition Plan
- Program Improvement Plan Template
- Sample Interagency Agreement
Average Daily Membership (ADM)
- ADM Report Instructions (Retrieving Data from Infininite Campus)
- Day Treatment Referral Form - Fillable Word Document
- Day Treatment Referral Form - Fillable PDF Document