Kristine Michelle Smith
- Assistant Director, KECSAC Financial Affairs
- Department: KECSAC
- Office: Martin House
- Mailing Address: Martin House
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 859-622-6550
- Web Page: www.kecsac.eku.edu
Kristine Smith has worked as KECSAC's Assistant Director of Financial Affairs since April of 2005.
Kristine’s responsibilities include:
- Managing the State Agency Children’s Fund and the KECSAC Operating Budget
- Memorandum of Agreements
- Reimbursement Questions (Quarterly Reports)
- Directory and Mailing List Corrections
- Financial Deadlines
- ADM Reports
- Annual December 1st Census
- Supervising Student Workers
Kristine has worked for Eastern Kentucky University for the past ten years. Prior to coming to KECSAC, Kristine worked at the Center for Economic Development, Entrepreneurship and Technology (CEDET) as an Administrative Assistant I for three years. She transferred to CEDET from the Department of Technology as a desk typist for two years and worked at the Learning Resource Center in the Library as a desk clerk beginning in September of 1998.
Kristine lives in Madison County and has three children, Kara, DJ and Kiana. She enjoys spending time with her family and working at KECSAC. Kristine earned an Associate of Applied Science degree in Office and Technologies from Eastern Kentucky University and earned her Bachelor degree in business administration in 2015.